Sunday, March 11, 2012

MANIFESTO~

Graphic design is more than shapes and letters on paper; it is the complex job of taking data of any kind - from business plans to words of wisdom - and representing them physically and visually. It is my job as a designer to take the vision, the dreams and the ideas of others and translate them into an effective and efficient visual. Whether it be a magazine or a wedding invitation, I'm here to do the best work I possibly can, regardless of circumstance. As a human being, I'm here to support and communicate concepts, movements and dreams that better the world. To run from opportunities to promote hate, greed and selfishness, even if it means a week with no milk in the fridge. To help share words of encouragement, fight for the wellbeing of others and do my best to make the world a better place through my skills and talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment